‘Maintaining Building Excellence’
In the 50+ years in which R&M Williams has been established, we have gained a reputation for high standards of workmanship in the construction, building maintenance and trade contracting Industries.
Our portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector are testament to the core capabilities of the company. Our dedicated staff team of fully trained craftsmen coupled with our management structure mean that the ethos of R&M Williams is team based.
Through our high standards of customer care, we are confident that we will meet our clients’ expectations. We carry out all work professionally, to the best value possible and with professionalism and respect for our clients.
Your assurance of our workmanship and our commitment to the service we provide is guaranteed through our membership of trade bodies such as CHAS, SMAS, Gas Safe, NICEIC, NHBC, FMB etc. and our accredited management systems: ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
- Aim to be sensitive to the needs and requirements of our clients.
- Aim to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, rectifying any problems which may occur swiftly and with minimal disruption.
- Aim to grow through customer satisfaction.
- Aim to meet the expectations of our customers and exceed them wherever possible.
- Recognise that our staff are our greatest asset and will promote the contribution of each individual’s active role in the success and growth of our organisation.
- Pledge to actively encourage the flow of ideas throughout all levels of the company.
- Pride ourselves on being a community service organisation.
- Are committed to providing the best value service.
- Are committed to engaging in honest, lawful and professional business practice within our industry.
- Aim to strengthen existing relationships and develop trust with new and potential clients.